March 27th 2022
This weeks shopping list is from Aldi USA. Not every Aldi is the same, and prices vary depending on location.
- 1 Dozen Eggs
- 5 Honey Crip Apples
- 3-4 Sweet Potatoes. I eat 1/2 Sweet potato per meal. Please Adjust per your dietary needs.
- 1 head of Cauliflower
- 1 package of Green Beans.
- 1 Package of Pre-cut Mangos
- 1 Package of Pre-cut Pineapples
- 1 Package of Strawberries
- 1 Package of Cucumbers
- 1 Package of Spinach
- 1 Bag of Basmati Rice
- 1 Package of 24 oz Chicken Brest
- 1 Package of Friendly Farms Vanilla Protein Yogurt
Breakfast- Scrambled Eggs
The Teacher in me would love to tell you that I have this amazing Breakfast. But I don’t. When extremely busy, and exhausted, just do what you can. Meal prepping is not about an extravagant meal. Its about being prepared and ready for each busy day.
- In a bowl Crack 2 eggs per each day
- Add salt and pepper
- Whisk together until all the yolks are beaten.
- Pour the beaten eggs into a grease pan
- Turn the heat on to medium-low heat
- Stir eggs in the pan until cooked
- Evenly distribute them to your meal prep containers
- Please feel free to add any more veggies to the scrambled eggs that you wish!
Snacks for the day
To be honest, I eat all day long. I never know when I am going to be eating my snacks. Sometimes it’s on the way to work before I eat breakfast. Sometimes I eat my snacks for lunch, and then my lunch at 3. Life has no rule. And neither does eating. Yes, I prepare 2 snacks a day. But in all honesty, I eat them at the time I need too.
- 1 Honey Crisp Apple
- 1 Friendly Farms Protein Yogurt
Lunch- Rainbow Salad
The Salad everyone has been waiting for! Super easy and quick!
- First- Make the Fruit Mix. I got yelled at on Tik Tok for calling it Salsa. So we will call it Fruit Mix.
- Start by slicing and dicing your Mangos, Pineapple, Strawberries, and Cucumbers into tiny cubes.
- Mix them together in the same bowl.
- Let them sit together to marinate in their combined juices.
- It makes the fruit mix taste so much better.
- Put that aside until the end.
- Next- to a pan add 1 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- At the base of the pan add:
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Then add your chicken breast to the pan.
- Season the tops of your chicken breast with the same seasonings.
- Let your chicken cook on Medium-low heat on each side until chicken is 165 degrees on the inside
- While the chicken is cooking, add 1cup of rinsed rice to a pan.
- add 1 1/2 -2 cups of water to the rice.
- Cook on low heat until all water is absorbed.
- Next, Evenly distribute the spinach to each Tupperware container.
- Next, add 1/4 cup of rice to each bowl.
- Then, Place 4oz of Chicken on top of each salad.
- Finally Top each Salad with the Fruit Mix.
Dinner- No bake Pre-Packed
I absolutely love making these! Creating no bake, pre-packed dinners has made my food taste fresh when I go to eat it. Simply pack each box with the veggies you wish to eat for dinner. Then cook it in the oven with your choice of meat when you get home.
Packed No Bake Box
- 1/2 Sweet Potato
- 1/2 cup Cauliflower
- 1 Cup Green Beans
- When you get home, pre heat the oven to 425.
- Place the Sweet Potato in the oven first for 15 minutes.
- Next, place the veggies in the oven for the final 15 minutes.
- Cook your choice of meat to your liking.
- Enjoy your dinner!
Please adjust your calories based off of your dietary needs
- Calories: 1,027
- Protein: 98g
- Carbs: 85g
- Fiber: 17g
- Sugar: 34g
- Fat: 28g